- Organize and co-ordinate all cleaning activities on site as directed by the Operations
Managers and the clients.
- Liaise between clients’ supervising officer on site matters and report daily operations to
- Taking charge of daily routine activities such as taking attendance, carry out inspections,
drafting of report and etc.
- Ensure that the cleaning operations carried out meet the requirements of the company and
- Ensure full compliance with the various environmental, work and health safety regulations
implemented by the company.
- Any other job duties as assigned by the Operation Manager.
- Preferably Junior Executives specialized in cleaning
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Mature and responsible
- Experience in leading a team or people management skill
- Proficient in Microsoft / Computing skills or email
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Training will be provided
- Proficient in English and Mandarin ( to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
- Candidate who can start immediately or on short notice would be preferred
- Friendly and conducive office environment
- Good career advancement
- Passionate, energetic & innovative work culture