- Near MRT
- Friendly environment
- Training Provided
- 5 Days work per week ( 9.00am – 6.00pm )
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Prepare quotations, tenders and attend to sales enquiries from customers.
- Handle Clients ‘Enquiries and Feedback.
- Maintain and develop relationship with new and existing customers or clients.
- Following up on client contracts/proposals, to be submitted in a timely manner.
- Coordinating between related internal departments to align and meet client’s needs and
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- At least 2-year relevant working experience.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in team
- Bilingual in English and mandarin to liaise with mandarin speaking associates in view of